CHRISTMAS IN POLYNESIA!- Starts December 12th
The Polynesian Cultural Center proudly presents a fun and exciting winter wonderland celebration – highlighted by a 30-minute canoe ride on our beautiful lagoon. Guests will enjoy the sights and sounds of elaborate Christmas lights, displays, decorations and live musical performances paying tribute to the holiday traditions of cultures from around the world. whisk your family and friends away to witness a unique Pacific winter wonderland and to enjoy the heart-warming story of "Christmas Around the World". Come celebrate the holiday season with us!
Plus, enjoy other special treats:
- Holiday arts & crafts
- Special train rides for keiki
- Concert choir and hula halau performances
- Tram tour to see our special Christmas Tree display
- Picture taking with Santa
December 12th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 22nd and 23rd.
Rides start at 6:45pm
Adult: $10.00 Junior (12-17 yrs): $10.00 Child (5-11 yrs): $8.00
- Annual-Pass Holders: receive one FREE ride per night - For Annual-Pass information, click here.
- FREE Parking for Annual-Pass holders
- Based on space availability. Some restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- For more information, call our ticket office toll-free at 1-800-367-7060 or (808) 293-3333.
Christmas Lagoon coupons are available at "participating" partner locations. Receive $2 off with a special coupon available at the following:
76 Gas (Participating Oahu stores), L&L (All Oahu Restaurants) , Supercuts (All Oahu locatons), Domino Pizza (Participating Stores), Pepsi (Find on specially marked packages
Located on Oahu’s beautiful North Shore, the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) is the only cultural tourist attraction of its kind in the world and a favorite of all visitors to Hawaii. An engaging, interactive celebration showcasing the people, culture, arts and crafts of Polynesia, the PCC has entertained more than 37 million visitors from around the world in its first 50 years (1963-2013). A non-profit organization, 100 percent of PCC’s revenue goes to daily operations and to support the education of its student-employees from neighboring Brigham Young University-Hawaii.