Aloha and welcome to our "Plan Your Day Page"
Here are some of our recommendations to help you enjoy your experience at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Plan to come early. The gates to the center open at 11:45am, and we recommend that you come when the center opens. This will give the maximum amount of time to explore the different villages located within the center.
- Prepare your Plan of Attack. The Polynesian Cultural Center is 42 acres, with shows. Please download our Center Map & Show Schedule and mark which villages shows you'd like to see first after you arrive. Remember, all of our village shows are about 30 minutes long.
- Talk to our villagers. Really, they won't bite. Contact guides, ushers or any employee for First Aid, lost-and-found assistance, or for any other assistance you may need.
- We are a family attraction. The Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
- Please stay dressed. Please wear shirts and footwear at all times. Bathing suits are not allowed.
- No tipping please. We're here to serve you.
- Please do not pick the fruits or flowers. The fruits and flowers throughout the center are for the joy of all our guests. Please be courteous to others.
3D Virtual Tour & Street View
The Polynesian Cultural Center has now partnered with 3D Hawaii to give you a 3D virtual tour of the center. Along with this option, the center has been added to Google Street view. While on the tour just click Street View.
Taking Pictures and Videos
Guests are welcome to take as many personal pictures or video recordings at the Center as they wish, but no photography or filming is allowed during the evening show, Ha: Breath of Life. This includes non-flash photography/filming from cell phones, tablet devices, etc. Guest caught taking pictures or filming will be asked by our ushers to cease and desist immediately.
Most PCC performers are also usually available after their shows to have their pictures taken with guests. Other pictures are available for purchase from Photo Polynesia, the exclusive licensed photography concession at the Center.
The Polynesian Cultural Center does not allow any other commercial photography or filming on the grounds without prior approval of the Sales & Marketing department. Photo resources for PCC promotional purposes are available. Email our Sales & Marketing Department.
Hours of Operations
The Polynesian Cultural Center is open Monday–Saturday (closed Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day). Other blackout dates may apply.
- The parking lot, gift shops, snack bar, and Barbecue Luncheon Buffet open at 11:45 a.m.
- Island tours and cultural presentations begin at 12:00 p.m. with other island activities spread throughout the afternoon.
- The island villages close at 6:00 p.m. The Box Office closes at 8:00 p.m.
- The Ambassador Restaurant and the Island Buffet are open continuously from 5:00–7:00 p.m.
- The Ali'i Luau runs from 5:15–6:30 p.m. Please plan to be at the Ali'i Luau no later than 5:00 p.m. for your lei greeting. The old-style Hawaiian entertainment lasts until 6:30 p.m.
- The Center's world-famous evening show, Ha-Breath of Life, starts at 7:30 p.m. in the Pacific Theater, and finishes at 9:15 p.m.
$10 All Day Parking
- If you leave within one hour after parking, you’ll receive: Full Refund ($10)
- If you leave within two hour after parking, you’ll receive: 50% Refund ($4)
If for some reason we don't have the answer to your question listed here, please see the navigation bar on the left or feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to see you here at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Mahalo nui loa.