The Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) is committed to ensuring your privacy and security on all Internet communications with us at www.polynesia.com and its affiliated web pages. This site is designed to provide information about the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) and to make it possible for you to purchase tickets and souvenirs, and to subscribe to our electronic newsletter online.
Content Accessible Through Links From Polynesian Cultural Center Sites and Search Results
Nor can we be held responsible for the accuracy, relevance, legality or decency of material contained on sites retrieved in searches and/or listed in search results or identified on search results pages.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information - personal information and anonymous information - and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you purchase a product, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, and email address.
- Transaction information you provide when purchase a product, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
- Information you provide on our sites and applications
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we sent
How We Collect Your Information
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
In the process of doing so, the PCC maintains state-of-the-art security standards and common industry procedures to prevent unauthorized access to customer identity and financial information. Such information submitted through the PCC website is protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
The PCC will not share your personal information outside the Polynesian Cultural Center except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites
- If you elect to subscribe to our electronic newsletter.
- When we share personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business (ie. When information is required to complete a transaction which you have initiated; or to authorize charges to your account through your financial institution, or a reputable agency or credit bureau; or such disclosure is otherwise lawfully required or permitted), to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties, to comply with legal process or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law
The PCC does not knowingly solicit information from children.
External Link Disclaimer Statement
No endorsement is intended or made of any hypertext link, product, service, or information either by its inclusion or exclusion from this page or site. While all attempts are made to insure the correctness and suitability of information under our control and to correct any errors brought to our attention, no representation or guarantee can be made as to the correctness or suitability of that information or any linked information presented, referenced, or implied. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by the Polynesian Cultural Center. The Polynesian Cultural Center makes no endorsement, express or implied, of any links to or from its site, nor is it responsible for the content or activities of any linked sites. Any questions should be directed to the administrator(s) of this or any other specific sites