The Polynesian Cultural Center offers a rich variety of venues that are available for group meetings and functions — all serviced by our outstanding staff who come from throughout the Pacific Basin and exemplify true aloha spirit. Your event at the PCC will be the one everyone remembers long after returning from Hawai'i.
If you would like to reserve one of our venues for a special event or private meal, please contact:
Private meeting, meal, or special event inclusions:
- Special Events Manager – the role of the special events manager is to act as the on-site liaison between you and our operations staff, detail your oversee the room(s) set-up, food preparation and other on-site operations, ensure a seamless transition to the Banquet Captain on the day of your event, and review your banquet checks for accuracy, prior to the completion of your event.
- Room set-up and clean-up »Professional Service Staff »Tables and chairs
- Floor length white damask table linens and napkins »Ceramic plates, glassware, and sterling silver flatware
- Private Meal Menu options: Ambassador prime rib buffet, Alii Luau Hawaiian buffet, Hale Luana standard buffet, Hawaiian Island BBQ buffet, Plumeria buffet, Orchid buffet, Ilima buffet, and various ala carte food items. Please inquire with our sales staff on these menu options for more details.
- Sound Systems and podiums are available for your meeting or special event.
- Food and beverage minimum is required and will be determined for your event based on the date, event times and amount of space required. The food and beverage minimum is the least amount of money that you are required to spend on a combination of food and beverage, excluding service charge and sales tax, but is not all that you could spend. The food and beverage minimum is reached by selecting individually priced catering packages combined with a venue rental fee to reach the required dollar figure. The following examples would apply towards the food and beverage minimum: Hor d’oeuvres, food display and carving stations, plated or buffet meal,birthday cake, dessert display stations, and any beverages (we only serve non-alcoholic). Centerpieces, upgraded linens/china/silverware, décor and specialty lighting would not apply towards the food and beverage minimum.
- The average cost per person varies based on the length of time of your event. A three hour event ranges in prices from ******. An additional sales tax is 3%.
- The Polynesian Cultural Center must provide all food and beverage items for your event.The birthday cake is the only food product that may be provided by a client. A $4.00 per person cake cutting fee will be charged for a cake being provided by an outside pastry shop. If the Polynesian Cultural Center is unable to provide the catering services for your event, we will provide you information from one of our approved partners.
- Cancellation: As it is difficult and costly to resell the space that you have reserved, a cancellation fee of the full rate at cost will apply to any event canceled within 60 days of the event date.
Residents of Hawai’i
Exclusive packages for venue usage are available to resident’s of Hawai’i (proof of residency required). Please contact, Hawai’i Sales, phone: 808-293-3068 or email Hawaiemail@example.com