A Fun-Filled Christmas at The Polynesia Cultural Center
Enjoy the spirit of the Holidays at the Hukilau Marketplace
Join us for our annual Christmas at the Hukilau Marketplace and enjoy lots of fun for you and your family. Your family can also enjoy Keiki Train Rides and our Marketplace scavenger hunt and prize giveaways! We will also have live music and entertainment, as well as a nativity, selfies with Santa, a tour of his workshop and more. And because we want to share the joy of the holidays, these activities are all FREE! Come share in the Aloha of the holiday season at the Hukilau Marketplace at the entrance to the Polynesian Cultural Center, in beautiful La’ie.
Activities will be held December 16th-23rd every day (except Sunday) from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Don’t miss our FREE performances at the Hukilau Marketplace every night at 6:00 pm:
- Dec. 16th (6:00-7:30pm) - Ulu Wale “Christmas in Hawaii” Special appearance by Halau Kiuwailehua
- Dec. 17th (6:30-7:30pm) - Kahuku Elementary - Tetua Graham
- Dec. 18th (6:00 - 7:30pm) -Fungaonetake Hawaii “Christmas in Tonga”
- Dec. 20th (6:00 - 7:30) - Sam Puletasi “Christmas in Samoa”
- Dec. 21th (6:00 - 6:30pm)- HMP Christmas Giveaways
(6:30 - 7:30pm) - JOSH TATOFI
- Dec. 22th (6:00 - 7:00pm)- FIA
(6:30 - 7:30pm) - HMP Christmas Giveaways
- Dec. 23th (6:00 - 7:30pm) - Aunty Sia Tonga & Friends “Christmas in Laie”
Come and experience the spirit of the holidays at the Hukilau Marketplace!