A Fun-Filled Christmas at The Polynesia Cultural Center
Enjoy the spirit of the Holidays at the Hukilau Marketplace
Join us for our annual Christmas at the Hukilau Marketplace and enjoy lots of fun for you and your family. Your family can also enjoy Keiki Train Rides and our Marketplace Scavenger Hunt with prizes! We will also have live music and entertainment, as well as a live Nativity, Selfies with Santa, a tour of his workshop and more. And because we want to share the joy of the holidays, these activities are all FREE! Come share in the Aloha of the holiday season at the Hukilau Marketplace at the entrance to the Polynesian Cultural Center, in beautiful La’ie.
Activities will be held December 13th-23rd every day (except Sunday) from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
And mark your calendars for our popular Snow Day, which will include inner tubing for keiki on December 23rd 3:30 - 8:30 pm.
Don’t miss our FREE performances at the Hukilau Marketplace every night at 6:00 pm:
- Dec. 13th - Everdream, Ka Hale Auamo, & Rainbow Ulii Ms. Hawaii Plus 2018
- Dec. 14th - Melelani, J.N.T, & Braden Wood
- Dec. 16th - Melelani
- Dec. 17th - Keiki Shumway Choir
- Dec. 18th - Vaiari'i Kaonohi
- Dec. 19th - Melelani
- Dec. 20th - Wahine 'Elua, J.N.T, & Braden Wood
- Dec. 21th - BYUH Faculty Choir, Ka Hale Auamo, & Rainbow Ulii Ms. Hawaii Plus 2018
- Dec. 23th - TBD
Come and experience the spirit of the holidays at the Hukilau Marketplace!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT 808 293-3333