CARING FOR OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
We continue to be vigilant in providing a safe and an exceptional experience for all our guests and employees
At the Polynesian Cultural Center (the Center), we continue to be vigilant in providing a safe and exceptional experience showcasing the cultures, arts and crafts of Polynesia.
To protect our guests and employees against COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”), the Center seeks to remain in alignment with recommendations provided by the Hawaiʻi State Department of Health (DOH), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other respected agencies. As a result, the Center has enacted the following precautionary measures:
- Employees and volunteers of the Center who present symptoms of a viral infection are asked to stay home from work.
- The number of hand sanitizer stations normally available have been dramatically increased and have been placed in conspicuous locations throughout the Center, supplementing the many restrooms with hand washing stations.
- All food service surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Multi-language signs and other announcements throughout the Center remind guests of preventative hygiene practices.
- The Center will enact expanded protocols and adjust current operating protocols to remain in compliance with CDC and Hawaii State DOH recommendations.