HR training now available online
With the recommendations from our Presidents Counsel the following training will be available online and mandatory in 2020 for the following employees:
- An Active Shooter – All community part-time and full-time.
- PCC Safety Training – All community part-time and full-time.
- Harassment and Discrimination – ALL EMPLOYEES (and as part of onboarding to be completed in the 1st 90-days for all new employees going forward).
- Conflict of Interest – All community, part-time and full-time.
- PCC ‘Ohana Training – ALL EMPLOYEES (on-line or live).
These trainings will all need to be completed before the assigned due dates.
For those employees who have not previously been enrolled in PCC trainings, they will have an Error sign. In this case, we’ve sent you the attached form that we need you to collect the needed employee information and then email the form to Human Resources which makes it possible for us to register them. Please allow 72 hours for enrollment before you try the links again. If you need further assistance, please contact HR-Training@polynesia.com.
Mahalo for your kōkua.