Join our Ohana Program today. Please complete and submit the required information below. Your Ohana Club membership card and other program information will be forwarded to the email provided.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR
- Promotions for discounts on our Kama'aina Annual Pass.
- Special offers and coupons to the Polynesian Cultural Center and our stores and restaurants at the new Hukilau Marketplace.
- Advance notice to our exclusive events.
- Join our exclusive club once and receive benefits for a life time.
FREE 3-DAY PASS
Visit our Island Villages for free within 3 days of initial visit. Learn More
What Is The Ohana Club?
It’s a brand new loyalty program starting May 2015, designed just for Kama’aina. By being an Ohana Club member, you get discounted rates, special offers, kama'aina coupons, and more. It's perfect for students, parents and family members--plus it's free.
What Are The Benefits?
Members will receive many benefits and be sent emails with seasonal offers and information on upcoming events.
Some of the benefits include:
- Access to the kama'aina website: www.PCCKamaaina.com
- Discount on an annual pass
- Special offers & coupons only available to members
- Free admission to “members only” events
- Earn loyalty rewards
Does It Cost Anything?
No, joining the Ohana Club is totally FREE for all Hawaii residents with valid Hawaii ID. In fact, all you need to do is sign-up once and you’ll be registered for life. There is no need to renew your membership once you are in our system but please be sure to keep your contact information up to date so that we can be sure to send you information on our Kama’aina events, discounts, and special offers.
How Do I Join?
It’s easy! To be part of the newest club in Polynesia, sign up at the PCC box office in Laie, or visit online at www.PCCkamaaina.com. Or just call 293-3333.
By clicking “YES”, you have confirmed that you are a local Hawaii resident with a valid ID. Once you fill out and submit the online information form, we will send you an email confirmation that you are now registered. The email will have more information about your membership and include a ‘temporary membership card’. All you need to do is bring that temporary card to our box office in Laie to pick up your actual membership card.
Once I Join, What Happens?
Once you are a member, you’ll receive your PCC “Ohana Club” membership card. The back of the card will have your membership number ID. Anytime you visit the PCC just show your card. Plus, we’ll send regular emails keeping you up-to-date on the latest happenings at the PCC including special Kama’aina offers and events.
What about the Kama’aina Annual Pass?
The Kama’aina Annual Pass provides Kama’aina with even more special benefits and discounts for a whole year! And by being an Ohana Club member, you will receive a special discounted rate off the annual pass price. When you upgrade to your annual pass, a special sticker will be placed on your Ohana Club membership card. But remember, the annual pass is only good for 1 year and will need to be renewed after it expires.
What Are the Kama'aina Annual Pass Benefits?
Below are some of the benefits of being an annual pass member:
- Unlimited general admission for a year!
- Pass along a 20% discount on packages to out-of-town guests
- Access to 6 island villages & exhibits
- Hawaii Journey cinematic sensory experience
- Canoe and tram tour
- Seating at HA: Breath of Life Evening Show (space available)
- FREE or discounted admission to special events
Click Here to register now!
Ohana Club Terms & Conditions
By registering you become a life time member of our Ohana Club program and qualify for all deals and discounts the program (Ohana Club) offers. You also acknowledge that you are at least 18 year of age and a Hawaii resident with a valid Hawaii identification. You further agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By submitting your application for the Ohana Club, you agree to receive periodic emails with seasonal offers, information and event notices. This may include information regarding the Polynesian Cultural Center, the Hukilau Marketplace, and businesses and services contained on our premises. The Polynesian Cultural Center does not release personal information to outside vendors or entities for commercial or personal use.
- One card per person. Cards cannot be shared. ‘Ohana Club members must present their ‘Ohana Club card with a valid Hawai‘i ID at the time of purchase to receive any ‘Ohana Club discounts. Members can upgrade their card by purchasing a Kama‘aina Annual Pass card which provides even more benefits such as unlimited gate admission and seats to the HA evening show (space available basis), and more. The Kama‘aina Annual Pass card will “replace” your ‘Ohana Club card. Members utilizing any Kama‘aina Annual Pass benefits must present their Kama‘aina Annual Pass card with a valid Hawai‘i ID at the time of purchase. Please note that the Kama‘aina Annual Pass is only good for 1-year, then must be renewed.
- The Polynesian Cultural Center and its’ affiliates reserve the right to refuse service to any member or their guests due to abuse or misuse of these conditions or for inappropriate actions or behavior. All standard Polynesian Cultural Center terms and conditions apply to all events, purchases and admissions.
- The Polynesian Cultural Center retains the right to change or discontinue the Ohana Club and its’ benefits without notice. No compensation will be provided for such actions.
- This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
- Kama’aina offers are available to Hawaii residents only. Please present a valid Hawaii photo ID when picking up your tickets at our Ticketing Office. Non-residents (those without proof of Hawaii residency) will be assessed the full price when picking up their tickets at the Ticketing Office.
The Ohana Club is sponsored by The Polynesian Cultural Center exclusively. The Ohana Club logo, name, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of The Polynesian Cultural Center.
Click Here to register now!