Adult: $54.95 $28.97 Child: $29.95 $16.47
Only for the month of May purchase our Annual Pass for %50 off the retail rate.
The Kama'aina Annual Pass provides participating Hawai'i residents with many benefits when visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center, including:
- Unlimited gate admission to the Center for one year from date of purchase.
- Access to all activities in the Center's seven island villages and Easter Island exhibit, and the Rainbows of Paradise canoe pageant on the Center's freshwater lagoon.
- Free seating, based on space-availability, to the Hā: Breath of Life show.
- Annual Pass holders also receive a 20% discount for up to 4 non-Kama'aina guests, when visiting with the PCC with their guests.
- Free admission to selected special events.
- A free subscription to the PCC e-newsletter which will keep you informed of upcoming special events and offers.
- Free parking on your return visit to PCC. (Please show your pass and photo ID to the parking attendant.)
- Discounts at our Event Network gift shops.
- Special discounted rates on lunch and dinner.
How to purchase your Annual Pass:
- After clicking on the "Book Tickets" button, select the number of Adult & Child Annual Passes you'd like to purchase, and the date that you will pick up your Annual Pass.
- Select the "Annual Pass" package.
- Fill out your payment information and click on the checkout button.
The annual pass is only for those who currently live in Hawai'i. Proof of Hawai'i residency is required.
All people interested in purchasing a pass must also provide a current mailing address in Hawai'i. To receive any further information about the pass program, please contact the center directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 808-293-3333. To purchase one, please see below. Please note that you will still be required to provide proof of residency when picking up the pass.