BOOK WITH US RISK FREE!
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US AND GET:
- NO HASSLE RESERVATION CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS. When something comes up, we’ve got your back. Here at the Polynesian Cultural Center, ticket sales are not final. You are welcome to call/fax/email any changes to 24 hours prior to your scheduled visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center (please see our refund/exchange policy).
- BEST RATE GUARANTEE. You can rest assured that when you book from the Polynesian Cultural Center, the price you pay is the best that we have to offer. We are so confident with this promise that if you find a better rate, we'll match it and give you another 5% discount. For more details on this best price guarantee, click here.
- YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE WITH US. The Polynesian Cultural Center guarantees the security of its online bookings through the internationally recognized safety of Verisign™ encryption and protocols.
- GET THE BEST AVAILABLE RESERVED SEATS FOR HA:BREATH OF LIFE SHOW. With one click, you can immediately secure the best available seats in your ticket seating category, for example, Super Ambassador, Ambassador, Ali'i Luau packages. No other company that sells tickets to the Polynesian Cultural Center can offer you this guarantee, but don’t delay! Seats sell out quickly sometimes weeks in advance.
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR ALL THINGS POLYNESIA NEWSLETTER.The Polynesian Cultural Center’s new e-newsletter is one of the loyalty membership perks you can enjoy when you buy directly from us. It will help you re-experience the aloha spirit you felt here at the Polynesian Cultural Center in the comfort of your own home. Our e-newsletter lets you know the latest happenings at PCC, and also shares South Pacific cultural insights, recipes of some of our best dishes, a Polynesian health tip or bit of island wisdom. The e-newsletter also includes special offers and discounts available through our online store, shop.polynesia.com. As always, you can unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
GET THE PEACE OF MIND YOU DESERVE?BOOK NOW
PEOPLE ARE MAKING MEMORIES AT THE PCC.