FAQ - Ticket Information
Hours of Operation
Available beginning April 26. The best way to experience all the Polynesian Cultural Center has to offer. Our Full Day package includes your 1:00 pm admission, allowing you to enjoy an immersive cultural experience in our island villages, dinner at our delicious Ali’i Luau Buffet with live, all Hawaiian, musical program, and reserved seating at HĀ: Breath of Life, our spectacular evening show.
There is much to do at the Polynesian Cultural Center, so plan carefully. We suggest you arrive by 11:30a so that you can get your tickets and be at the gate by 11:45 am so that you can enjoy a full day of fun! You can make the most of your day by reviewing our schedule via the PCC App or the printed material you receive upon arrival.
- General Admission (1:00 PM entry) – Access to 6 island villages and exhibits
- Dinner – Alii Luau Buffet with live entertainment, or the all-new Gateway Buffet Restaurant.Evening Show – HĀ: Breath of Life evening show
Guests with pre-purchased tickets can upgrade their tickets at any time prior to their visit or arrival at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Please note that ticket upgrades are based on space availability.
Guests can cancel their reservations any time prior to 5:00 pm Hawaiian Standard Time (HST) the day before your activity date without penalty. Cancellations or No-Shows without appropriate notice will be ineligible for a refund.
Guests who have purchased their tickets or ground transportation through a travel agency or tour operator must request cancellation through those sources, which invariably have their own cancellation and refund policies.
Upon arrival, please proceed to our Ticketing Center located in the Hukilau Marketplace. For a speedier check-in, please print your email confirmation containing your order number and present it to our ticketing agent along with valid picture identification.
Check-in times are as follows:
- You can heck-in at 12:45 am or anytime afterward
- Our “Dinner & Show” packages (which does not include General Admission) have a check-in time at the Ticketing Center of 4:30 pm. Seating starts at 4:45 pm for most dining venues. Ali’i Luau with live entertainment begins at 4:45 pm
- Please plan on obtaining tickets to the HĀ: Breath of Life (“Show Only” tickets) at the Ticket Center by 6:45 pm. Seating for the HĀ: Breath of Life show opens at 7:00 pm while the show starts promptly at 7:30 pm.
- If you are using the Polynesian Cultural Center’s transportation services, your shuttle driver will assist you in getting your tickets for the day’s activities upon arrival at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Our Reservations office at 1-800-367-7060 and we will be happy to confirm your order details and answer any questions you may have. Please have your order number ready.
Free 3-day Pass
The Free 3-day Pass is not available until we return to our full schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Transportation / Shuttle Service
Please note: All passengers will receive a temperature check as they are picked up for transportation to the Polynesian Cultural Center. All passengers, 5 and older, are required to wear a CDC-approved facemask at all times, answer any questions regarding symptoms and exposure possibilities and abide by all established physical distancing policies. Guests who are unable to wear a mask or abide by COVI-19 related policies as prescribed are asked to plan their visit after all COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
The Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) offers round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned coach from Waikiki. Enjoy a spectacularly scenic ride on the most beautiful beach-side highway on Oahu while learning about Hawaiian history and culture from our friendly local guide. Guests will be returned to Waikiki at approximately 10:45 pm. Transportation is sold separately.
We offer 3 transportation options:
Motor-coach and Mini-coach. Motorcoach transportation picks up guests from designated locations near your Waikiki hotel. See the motorcoach pickup schedule below for more details.
Our Mini-coach transportation option is a curbside service that picks up guests from the lobby of most Waikiki hotels. Enjoy the scenic ride and a tour narrated by a knowledgeable local guide.Our Circle Island tour option is a narrated tour that will travel past historic, scenic, and cultural highlights of Oahu. Join us on this journey to discover Hawaii, and then arrive at the Center to learn about the rest of Polynesia.
Motor-Coach Transportation Schedule
Ala Moana Hotel
Pickup at Mahukona street at 10:00 AM / 12:00 PM.
Pickup at flag post on Ala Moana Blvd at 10:05 AM / 12:05 PM.
Hilton Hawaiian Village
Pickup at flag post on Ala Moana Blvd. at 10:05 AM / 12:05 PM.
Waikiki Gateway Hotel
Pickup at Olohana Street at 10:10 AM / 12:10 PM.
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
Pickup at Aloha Landing bus depot at 10:15 AM / 12:15 PM.
Waikiki Trade Center
Pickup at Seaside Avenue at 10:20 AM / 12:20 PM.
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Pickup at Koa Avenue at 10:25 AM / 12:25 PM.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel
Pickup at Paoakalani Street at 10:25 AM / 12:30 PM.
Our “Keiki Passport” activities are not available until all restrictions have been lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We have, however, placed the Keiki Passport coloring book and stamp page (https://www.polynesia.com/educational-resources/children-activities ) in pdf form on our website, allowing your child to learn interesting cultural details and fun Polynesian activities in the comfort of your home.
Lap Child Policy
The Polynesian Cultural Center welcomes families, especially our Keiki (children.) To make their visit and yours a wonderful experience, please be aware of the following, and plan accordingly:
- Children under the age of 4 are not charged for entrance to any of the ticketed activities including entry to the Polynesian Cultural Center Villages, attendance at “HĀ: Breath of Life” evening show, our BBQ Lunch Buffet, and dining at our Island Buffet or any of the l All ala carte or snack items throughout the park, including meals at our Snack Shacks and various island food kiosks are sold separately.
- Motor Coach and Mini Coach transportation to and from the Polynesian Cultural Center requires children under 4 who do not have a paid ticket to sit in an adult’s lap.
- Because many of our dining facilities can be sold out, we cannot guarantee extra seating for children under 4 who do not have a paid ticket. Please plan on holding your child on your lap or utilizing one of our highchairs (limited availability).
- Children under 4 who do not have a paid ticket will need to sit on an adult’s lap while attending our HĀ: Breath of Life evening show.
- Full-day Package